Site Monitoring Software
|Website performance analyzer is an efficient utility that keeps track on your inaccessible or poor performance website. Website status checker ensures to maximize uptime and minimize downtime for effectual and resourceful working of your website. Website alert service alerts the user for downtime notification via beep sounds, e-mails or runs specific messages on desktop. It also determines the ping status of your all websites. Similarly monitor different type of internet server protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol. URL monitoring software monitors website and other web based applications for real time performance. Works effectively for all operating systems Microsoft windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. Site tracking software is easy to use, affordable and analyzes all kinds of trouble faced by your website during its run-time. Web server monitor does not require a technically skilled user for its operation. To make the user more comfortable while using the software company provide a step-by-step help manual of the utility.
* Monitors your website performance and displays whether the site is inaccessible or not functioning properly.
* Supports all major type of internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol.
* Works effectively for all operating systems Microsoft windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
* Determines effectively uptime, downtime and ping status of any website.
* Alerts about downtime notification via beep sounds, e-mails or messages.
* One of the most affordable, simple, active and easy to use tool.
* Software system requirements include minimum memory capacity 128 MB RAM and 20 MB free disk space.|
|Made By:||Data Recovery Services|
|Install Support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Download Size:||1280K or 1.25MB|
|Download||Summited Date||June 30th, 2008||
Search related products