|Is your OST (Offline Storage Table) database file get damaged or corrupted? And you are searching Best Exchange OST recovery solution then Just download Perfectdatsolution OST recovery software which is the most brilliant technique to recover corrupt OST database and convert OST file to PST file in just few minutes. OST to PST recovery tool perfectly fix OST file, recover deleted offline OST emails into PST emails without changing its original format. In oftentimes OST file gets corrupted, when the Exchange server connection gets disconnected with user client due to some fetal errors like-*Virus Attack,*Jet engine error,*software and hardware failure,*file size error etc. In according to this our PDS Outlook Recovery software has wonderful competence to abstract any kinds of corruption from your Exchange OST database file, and instantly scan OST data and migrate OST to PST. With OST file reader utility you can easily read whole exchange OST file elements into PST including-contacts, journals, task, notes, calendars entries, send items, deleted items etc.
PDS OST recovery software has some significant features like-
* Instantly recover OST files from corrupted or damaged Exchange OST data.
* OST recovery tool nicely read EDB emails with all objects-to/bcc/subject etc.
* Wizardly scan OST files and migrate OST to PST.
* fastly and safely recover whole OST folders and sub folders-contacts, journals, task, notes, calendars send items etc.
* Successfully convert recover OST file to PST.
* Fix OST file and repair damaged OST files of some OST version-5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007.
* Easily understandable Graphical User Interface.
* Provided free demo version of software.
Free demo version of OST recovery tool easily recover OST files form corrupted database and show entire OST files properties and if you sure with this recovery function then get license of Full version of software and convert OST to PST.|
|Made By:||OST Converter|
|Install Support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Download Size:||3148K or 3.07MB|
|Download||Summited Date||January 11th, 2012||
Search related products