Migrate EDB to PST
|Now Enstella team formulates new Migrate EDB to PST software for Exchange server database recovery. Exchange migrate PST tool has most efficient EDB migration or Exchange migration process through which user easily recover Exchange EDB file from corrupt EDB and then safely migrate Exchange to PST. Primary functions of Export EDB to PST or Exchange migrate tool is to recognize EDB file from Priv1. EDB or STM file which gets corrupted due to some logical and physical interruptions such as: - Suddenly break down of Exchange server, software failure, hardware failure, file size error, virus attack etc. and then automatically extract Exchange EDB to PST. Well suited EDB to PST conversion tool swiftly read EDB emails and massages and convert Exchange mailbox to PST with all emails properties:-contacts, journals, task managers, notes entries, sent items, draft items, received items etc.
Enstella Migrate EDB to PST software has splendid features such as:-
* Easily read EDB database from corrupted Exchange servers
* Fix EDB, repair and recover Exchange database to PST layout.
* Extremely scan large EDB file and Migrate Exchange to PST.
* Recover EDB file and extract each and massages with their metadata.
* Safely repair EDB file of various MS Exchange EDB file-5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 and 2007.
* Software helps users to recover EDB mailbox to PST mailbox with contacts, journals, task mangers, notes entries, draft items, deleted items from deleted folders etc.
* Successfully migrate EDB to PST(MS Outlook-98/2000/2002/2003/2007).
* EDB to PST tool easily operate on some Operating systems like-95/98/2000/XP/ME/2003/Win7/Vista.
* Best Facility to free EDB to PST demo version software to recover EDB file from corrupt Exchange server.
Demo version software works as full version software, but it will not allow you to convert EDB to PST. To recover EDB file to PST you will purchase full versions software.|
|Made By:||EDB to PST|
|Install Support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Download Size:||1212K or 1.18MB|
|Download||Summited Date||October 17th, 2011||
Search related products