It is a powerful windows program that will help you convert your PDF files to usable and editable DXF files quickly and easily, so you can recover the entities in PDF to corresponding DWG entities easily.
Key Features include:
1. Stand-alone program - AutoCAD NOT required.
2. Convert PDF to DXF format.
3. Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
4. Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
5. Supports all PDF entity types, including polylines, polygons, text and etc.
6. Restores the layers in PDF.
7. Convert thousands of PDF files to DXF files in one easy step.
8. High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
The free trial version is available for download at http://anydwg.net , and the trial version is full functional for 20 times.