DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
|DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is the first full-featured Blu-ray copying/burning software which can copy and backup Blu-ray to BD-R, DVDR or hard drive in just one or a few clicks. With 4 copy modes and multiple settings, you are free to customize and personalize your own Blu-ray according to your needs. The speed is so fast, the quality so good, and the output effect so fantastic that you will be impressed deeply.
1. 4 Blu-ray Copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, are copied to a Blu-ray with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the main movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray.
5. Write Data: Burn existing Blu-ray folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray writer, or convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file.
6. Remove all known AACS MKB V25, BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live, UOPs.
7. It provides the first universal solution for playback of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3.
8. Multi-core CPUs, NVIDIA CUDA technology, and homebrew Lightning-Recoding are supported to ensure super fast speed.
9. Compress BD-50 to BD-25/BD-9/BD-5.
10. Copy Blu-ray to hard drive.
11. Burn to any blank Blu-ray disc (BD-R/RE 25, BD-R/RE 50) and any blank DVD disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
12. Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray burners and blank discs.
13. Remove HD audio (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) to save space when compression is needed.
14. Include internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to install third party driver.
15. Support NTSC and PAL Blu-ray.
16. Multiple settings to customize your Blu-ray.
17. Preview title like real Blu-ray player.
18. It can create .miniso file in output folder when copying.For more information about DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, please visit www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-copy.htm.|
|Install Support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Download Size:||18048K or 17.63MB|
|Downloads:||0||Summited Date||September 22nd, 2011||
Search related products