xEntropy for Pocket PC
| || You can play entropy on Pocket PC |
- Full color graphics
- Multiple levels to play (Registred version only)
- Database support
- Set up any position or modify the current game
- All the properties are saved so you don't need to customize levels, colors, etc. every time you start the program
- Hint, undo, take back, switch sides, and more...
The game invented by Augustine Carreno.
- The game is played with seven pieces per side on a 5x5 grid.
- The object is to be first to go from the initial position, in which all your pieces can move, to a position in which none can.
- A piece is enabled to move only when it is in contact, horizontally, vertically or diagonally with at least another piece of the same type.
- A piece can move any number of squares in a straight line without jumping over other pieces or changing direction.
- Freedom of movement is suspended temporarily if at the beginning of your turn one or more of your pieces is completely isolated (no contact with any other piece, friend or foe.) In this situation you must make a move that reconnects the isolated piece, thus restoring your mobility. If it can't be done you must pass. You cannot pass in any other situation.
For more detail see manual
The Setup Group has other software to play Entropy: