xOthello for PALM
| || You can play othello and reverse-othello on your Palm device |
- Full color graphics
- 4 levels (Registred version only)
- Database support
- Set up any position or modify the current game
- All the properties are saved so you don't need to customize levels, colors, etc. every time you start the program
- Hint, undo, take back, switch sides, and more...
xOthello for PALM is a part of xOffice
The Setup Group has other software to play Othello and Reverse-Othello:
- The game is played on a squared board with size 8 * 8.
- Two players confront each other, using pieces of different colours (one colour by player).
- Each player begins with two pieces, the 4 pieces are in the center of the board.
- Players alternate turns, making one move each turn.
- A move may only be placed in a open space that causes oppenent stones to be trapped between any two of yours.
- Stones may be captured horizontally, vertically or diagonally. The captured stones change color.
- The game is over then there are not any legitime move for either players.
- The winner is the one with more pieces.
Reverse-Othello Reverse-Othello is played with the same rules as Othello, except that you are trying to end of with the LEAST number of discs of your color at the end of the game. In other words, you are trying to lose a normal game of Othello.
Othello is a registered trademark of Tsukuda Original, licensed by Anjar Co., copyright 1973, 1990 Pressman Toy Corporation.
Controls of the game